We all know that animals can be big or small, and we never get surprised when we see a cow that is bigger than, let’s say, a dog. But what would you feel if you saw a palm-sized beetle, a human-sized jellyfish, or a rabbit that is bigger than an average dog? Mother Nature will always have something to surprise us with and meeting any of these giants would surely make us question our own vision!
1. Who knew frogs could be that big! This one is a giant indeed!
2. Meet this Flemish rabbit, it’s just as big as an average dog. The largest one on record reached 4 feet 3 inches!
3. This rhinoceros beetle is amazingly huge!
4. These giant starfish were found in Antarctica.
5. Some cow breeds are much taller than humans!
6. Nomura’s Jellyfish is one of the largest in the world. The size of a fully grown jellyfish is bigger than the height of an average human!
7. The coconut crab is the largest land-living crab in the world!
8. This is Freddy, the world’s tallest dog, and currently the Guinness World Record holder!
9. These beetles, found in South America, can grow up to 6.5 inches long!
10. Meet Brutus, an 18 ft long crocodile who is believed to be 80 years old! This huge animal made headlines when it was first snapped in 2011.
11. Percheron horses are famous for their incredible height. This horse embodies strength, grace, and beauty, doesn’t it?
12. This man was lucky to find a giant salamander. Wow! It’s just enormous!
13. This flying fox bat is incredibly huge!
14. Would you believe your own eyes if you saw this giant cricket?
15. Meet the Japanese spider crab, a crab with the largest leg span in the world!
16. Giant freshwater stingrays can be really huge!
17. This is a giant Amazonian centipede. It looks too scary, doesn’t it?
18. The length of a giant African land snail can reach 8 inches!
19. This eagle is stunning!
20. Could you ever even imagine a seal of this size?
21. Meet the Attacus Atlas moth, one of the largest moths that can be found on our planet!